Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unexpected Encouragement

May 27, 2010

You never know where encouragement is going to come from. No, I take that back. You may think it’s going to come from a certain source and that may well happen but when it comes from somewhere or someone unexpected, it’s a great surprise.

This morning when I was at work I told my employer how I had been feeling about attending the Hebrew Immersion program. I used the “bit off too big a piece to chew” analogy. He replied that the program was going to be "very user friendly..that it has to be. They want people to have a good experience and come back.” So it will be challenging but there's no reason why I won't achieve and get what I'm looking for. What he said made sense and took away the fear of "what the heck have I gotten myself into?!" I just love already how my mind is being challenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment